Renzetti Craftsman Rod Lathe
- The Renzetti Rod Lathe is engineered to meet just about any of the creative rod builder's needs and easy to set up and use. It can power wrap in single and multiple threads with precision tension control. A rod can be set up or removed without removing any attachments. This lathe is equipped with an indexing feature at 0,90,180 & 270 degrees for butt wraps. Made of precision aluminum extrusion and machined parts to ensure quality and a lifetime of use.
- The Craftsman Rod Lathe is the latest lathe we offer and by far one that you will love. For those of you that are familiar with the Renzetti Basic lathe you will see that while most of the accessories are the same the bed extensions have been redesigned to facilitate wrapping without moving any of the components on the top of the bed extension. Components of the rolling carriage and the 8 spool thread feed have been redesigned to accomplish this. These improvement not only saves time but it is very convenient.
- The Craftsman Lathe comes with a 3ft. Bed with Head Stock, Pulley and 3 Jaw Chuck ( key and allen wrench included), 2 Bed Extensions with 2 connecting brackets and 2 riser blocks, 2 Rod Supports. 1 Eight-Spool Thread Feed with individual spool tension, 1 Rolling Carriage,1 Motor Belt and 1 Motor Pulley.
- This lathe DOES NOT INCLUDE motor, bracket or foot controller.
- Warranty against material and workmanship.
- If you are building a bench for your lathe we suggest the minimum clearance of 16" for the rolling carriage/8 spool attachment.
- Made in the USA.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is shipped directly from Renzetti in Titusville, FL.; due to size and weight there is an additional fixed shipping charge, which is included in the price of the Rod Lathe ($859.99 + $60.00). Ships 3-4 days after ordered.
LINK to Renzetti Lathe Motor and Accessories.