SUMO Magnet Mount Rod Carrier
- Magnets will only adhere to steel surfaces (check your hood and roof with a refrigerator magnet to find out).
- Magnets are less sensitive to temperature, dust and water on the car’s surface.
- Magnets will work in extremely cold temperatures.
- Magnets require flat surfaces for optimum adhesion.
Ball and socket connections and vertical pivots provide unequaled flexibility to mount to any passenger vehicle. An additional ball and socket connection in the rod rest allows rods to always be level.
- Ball and sockets allow SUMO to be positioned out of the line of direct sight for driver and passengers – you can see where you’re going.
- The ability to mount SUMO close to the edge means easier use – you won’t have to lean way over or stand on your toes.
- The connection at the rod rest adjusts so your rods are level and maximum contact for support of your rods.
NOTE: Max Speed 45mph!